The analysts said the asset quality has stabilized, capitalization, strong liquidity and balance sheet is robust.
Meanwhile, the financial reform agreed with a lower risk of short-term credit rating downgrades, the sovereign uncertainty moderated after the release of the European stress test results, the risk of litigation fell after Goldman Sachs's (GS) settlement with the Securities and Exchange Commission, spreads are wider than most other sectors, and supply prospects are positive, they added in a note to investors.
Posted by hot armistice trends On Tuesday, August 3, 2010
- Egg recall spreads fear and concerns regarding foo...
- T-Mobile Plays Hide-and-Seek With G2 Smartphone
- 19th amendment anniversary: Politicians celebrate
- Kanye West's 'Power' Video Mixes The Spiritual Wit...
- Johnny Knoxville & co return in the 'Jackass 3D' t...
- Jersey Shore Season 2 Episode 2: Top 5 most outrag...
- Human Centipede Crawls Home
- Taylor Swift Mine New Single Released Lyrics
- Prop 8 Overturned: Celebs React via Twitter
- Taylor Jacobson – Rachel Zoe Samples Accusation is...
- Michigan Election Results
- Bad Girls Club’ Season 5 Premieres Tonight
- Barclays Capital Credit Analysts Upgrade Bank Sect...
- Northern Lights may become visible over Idaho toni...
- Kyan Douglas Pictures and Bio
- Blackhawks' Niemi shown the door; Marty Turco and ...
- ▼ August (16)
Powered by Blogger.