Stephen Colletti Lauren Conrad Ready for Hills Finale

LAGUNA BEACH (LALATE) - Lauren Conrad and Stephen Colletti are ready for the MTV Hills Finale and Reunion. Stephen Colletti looks like Lauren Conrad boyfriend on and off, was one of the most memorable story of the hills. Yet friends of the two local news shows for them as close as ever and excited about the final.
Stephanie Pratt tells news this week: "I'll miss going to the movies in pubs with my best friend Lo [Bosworth]. The cast has the best time.We to enjoy each other much and we have so many inside jokes .

Pratt says she spent Fourth of July weekend to LC and Colletti "I just spent July 4th at the home of Lauren's Laguna Beach.
I rode on Saturday and spent the whole weekend with her and Lo. Dieter [Schmitz] of 'Laguna Beach' was there, Stephen [Colletti] was there, all her friends Laguna. "

Pratt says LC, Lo and Stephen, and its still close.

In the autumn of 2007, news was not sure if LC was recovering with Stephen even though portrayed as dating Brody Jenner at the show at the moment. In February 2008, Hayden Panettiere turned to Seventeen magazine for its break with Steven explained.

"I just knew I wanted to breathe. I wanted to be single at the moment. It just hit me like a ton of bricks: This is the time that I have with myself. It takes a secure person with someone like me it takes so much confidence, it takes so much confidence. "

No comments:

Post a Comment