What is it that the ladies as much about pro athletes? Geez, give a guy looks good, a few million dollars and loads of talent, and suddenly the ladies can not get enough. It's one of those unsolvable mysteries.
But all the guys are really curious about is Carrie Underwood's dress. Apparently, wearing a wedding dress Underwood Chantilly lace designed by Monique Lhuillier for her, as shown above. The dress is the spring of 2011 Lhuillier's collection. That's right. Carrie Underwood has a wedding dress in the future.
Now for his part, Mike Fisher be cautious. Professional athletes are known for flirting. And Carrie Underwood is known for taking a Louisville Slugger to both headlights and her husband messing around. I imagine it could get very creative with a hockey stick.
The couple released a statement with a touch of romance and optimism to the venerable People Magazine:
"We could not feel more blessed to have found each other and have shared these days with our friends and family who mean so much to us!" The newlyweds told people to sign a statement of their names "Mike & Carrie Fisher."
Posted by hot armistice trends On Saturday, July 10, 2010
- Grover Cleveland Alexander tournament – Seniors wi...
- On John Bolz, John Carroll, Perez Hilton, blogging...
- Suzette Snider And David Daniel "Dee" Snider
- PRETTY LITTLE LIARS Episode 8 “Please, Do Talk Abo...
- Awkward Family Photos Blog Website
- Alexis Cohen’s Killer Being Indicted on Four Count...
- Carrie Underwood’s Wedding Venue ‘On Lockdown’Carr...
- Las Tablas Panama
- Stephen Colletti Lauren Conrad Ready for Hills Fin...
- Woman accused of shoplifting from Target turns her...
- Jayson Werth Terrorizes Father & Son Combo Who Cau...
- So who is Jesus Montero?
- Aviat Networks Cuts 4Q Revenue Target; New CEO Pla...
- Yankees in Talks to Acquire Cliff Lee
- ONFIRMED: Charlie Murphy Wife Died
- Clear Your Debts
- Courtney Fuhrmann and Damon Evans Arrested at Buck...
- zbynek michalek
- ▼ July (18)
Powered by Blogger.